This Collection Notice sets out the matters described in Australian Privacy Principle (APP) 5.2 (as part of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) as they relate to, AM Logistics Pty Ltd (ABN 56 135 734 520), AM Logistics (SA) Pty Ltd (ABN 28 156 362 739) and AM Logistics (Vic) Pty Ltd ABN 22 649 420 637)
(AM Logistics, we, us, our) when we collect personal information about you.
1) Purpose of Collection
We collect personal information primarily to:
- provide you with the products, services and information that you request from us
- contact you in connection with the provision of products and services, and manage our relationship with you or your organisation
- provide you with information about AM Logistics’ products and services
- suggest AM Logistics products and services to you
- comply with legislative and government requirements
If you do not provide the necessary personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or information you have requested from us.
2) Sharing of your personal information
The information you provide may be disclosed to third parties that we may use to operate our business and help us provide our products and services to you, including:
- government agencies such as Australian Border Force (ABF), Department of Home Affairs (DHA), Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment (DAWE), Australian Taxation Office (ATO), Australian Federal Police (AFP) and State police agencies
- banks involved in facilitating the services we provide to our customers
- information technology and e-commerce suppliers, freight and logistics suppliers, our CRM and operating system providers, our business partners, contractors and suppliers, or as required by law
Each entity in AM Logistics may also disclose your personal information to other companies within AM Logistics.
The third parties to whom we may provide your personal information, may be located in various counties and regions, but are most commonly located in Australia, United States of America, United Kingdom and Germany. We are not otherwise likely to disclose information to overseas recipients unless it is with your consent, or the disclosure is required or authorised by law.
We are not otherwise likely to disclose information to overseas recipients unless with your consent, or the disclosure is required or authorised by law.
4) Contact Us
Our contact details in respect of any issues in relation to privacy are: